games ( professional )
games ( personal )
The universe's first orbital first person shooter! Traverse planetary systems with a unique orbital movement system and clean up the galaxy.
A precise, fast-paced mobile version of the 80s classic Tapper!
Available for free on Android.
more games (jams / experiments / etc)
Vintage greeting cards meet glitchy glimpses of the digital future.
made for Wizard Jam X
The Wizard has stepped out for a few minutes; let's take a peek inside and see what he's been working on.
made for Wizard Jam
deliver death newspapers to all humans
praise for Robot News
- " Loved it, seven thumbs up. "
- " I enjoyed smashing things! "
- " Like most of my games it's basically 3 gags with a day/night system " - me
praise for Anti Matter
- " I can only kill a few enemies before losing "
- " Yeah, isn't possible without the cheats "
- " doesn't look like there is a way to win unless you cheat "
- " nice difficulty on this one. "
made for the public domain jam
help frankenstein's monster evade capture using the power of radical surfing
praise for Surfenstein
- " Totally bonkers"
- " most crazy game in pdjam "
- " This had just the right amount of crazy for me! "